The Reform Party has consistently had a presence in office since 1998. Even in difficult times for the party, it has maintained at least one local office holder over the last fifteen years. This illustrates that the Reform Party can and does win political elections. Here is a partial list of former Reform Party office holders.
- Jesse Ventura – Governor of Minnesota (1998 – 2000), left the party in 2000
- Mae Schunk – Lt. Governor of Minnesota (1998-2000), left the party in 2000
- Bob Acker – Board of Trustees, Mead Colorado (2004 – 2012), term limited out and elected to another office
- Janice Miller – City Council, Oldsmar Florida, founding member and Perot supporter. Passed away in office in 2014
- Wayne Griffin – City Council, Greer, South Carolina, State Affiliate Disaffiliated in 2000
- Diane McKelvey – Board of Supervisors, Colon, Michigan retired from office
- Anthony De Ribas – Registrar of Voters, Newington, Connecticut, retired from office